My Laughters, My Cries

Thursday, July 06, 2006

SB Chalet July 06



i did n0t hv fun at all. but my gurls were der: Efa, Fana, Lala.
luckily. else Lydia n myself will only b lo0king at each 0tha.

s0 much f0r wanting t0 b0nd. m0re like a hang out plc f0r me. just like in sch. s0 pathetic. i rch arnd 4pm. saw e chinese guys bz playing PS2. E rest in e ro0m. s0me slping. s0me just chatting away. e gals wen t0 rent bicycle. s0me hvnt arrived yet.

in tis ro0m n0. 2, Efa, Fana, Lala was der. comf0rtably lying d0wn. i br0ugt Lydia in. she played al0ng. but hvnt warmed up yet. cry cry cry c0s of e unfamiliar faces. we den ate fried rice n no0dles. 0hhk la. i didnt finish it c0s i wasnt feeling tt well. anythg tt g0es thru my mouth - eeew!

didnt reli nj0y myself. didnt get t0 sm0ke n all. my laydees were puffing away. played card games. den BBQ. den Lala n Moi went h0me. Efa stayed. but i didnt get t0 b0nd w her. i kinda quarrel w la0 k0ng. s0o0o binget! over stuuupis stufs la. wats new. hmph. den Lydia refuse t0 slp yet cry cry cry.

at ar0und 9+, dey gathered all e July babies.. dey b0ught f0r ur cakes. s0 nice. a pic of Babyy Elmo. sing sing sing. wish wish wish.. den cut cake.. eat. it was very thoughtful la. thx guys! reli reli appreciate it.

e quarrel over me n lao k0ng became w0rse. c0s 0f stuupid misustding. dun wish t0 state y. at arnd 11, we left. alun sent efa till pasir ris mrt. la0 k0ng, me, Lydia to0k cab der. s0o tired, s0 ngant0k! i slpt otw h0me. la0 k0ng listens t0 my MP4. Lydia slps.

rch jrg east alrd.. i check my seat. wo0oho0o.. *tembus*. i ran like crazee. ahahaha. s0o paisey. rch cck, la0 k0ng to0k Lydia hm. dey to0k cab, i walked hm.

didnt hv fun. at least i get t0 meet my gurls!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home