My Laughters, My Cries

Thursday, September 28, 2006

e one with abg long

received a msg fr0m syafiq just n0w. he askd me wh0 "abg l0ng" is. i t0t ap0ng. haha. s0o funny. b4 i cud rply, he called askg me e same qn agn. i said i dn0. den he t0ld me tt tis abg l0ng wasnt hapi tt syafiq askd me al0ng t0 tis sun buka puasa thg. tis abg l0ng tk sebulu w me. i nv t0t la one of e BangBros actually hate me. its ker0l. was quite sh0ck la. didnt xpect. it hurts t0 n0e. sighs.

i c0mplained t0 obek. i feel guilty twds syafiq. bc0s of me, n0w he d0esnt want t0 g0. just bc0s wan t0ld him tt ker0l is gg t0 sc0ld him f0r askg me al0ng. like shit rite? fcuking disapp0inting la. i lo0k fwd t0 it. cant wait f0r sunday. n0w tis had t0 happen. feeQ c0ns0led me. thxx hun. i heartt my frens. kn0wing tt a pers0n d0esnt like me hurts.i dn0 wat i did tt make him n0t sebulu w me. eeeeeeeeeeee..! only Allah n0es h0w i feel.

eh fat busted! ure 20 alrd. wats w sebulu? gr0w up will u? u seems s0o nice yet.. aiyah. evry0ne is a 2 headed snake. act nice infr0nt of a pers0n yet at e same time bitch abt him/her behind their back. n ya, i dun lo0k fwd t0 seeing u tt day. i want t0 meet my frens. i miss dem. feeQ, obek, dan, anne, fadly.. n evry0ne else. wh0eva xcept u! blardy hell! im thking of HOF. e hse of fun. its n0t fun anym0. i used t0 b e babyy of e gr0up. pampered n all. sadly n0t anym0! i miss my sec0ndary sch life!

im hurt. reli2 hurt. =...((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home