My Laughters, My Cries

Monday, October 02, 2006

e one with first date

at last. my rest day is here! s0o tired w0rking. i w0rked 17 hrs on sat. den i n r0s met piee, apek n pele at w00dlands. ja wanted t0 club. but n0ne f0ll0wed. its been a l0ng time since i last my piee. he is stil as cute. w0rk was like fuck! i dun like! i was t0o tired. served 2 wedding tt day. n e guest.. wahlau! chee wee said he wanted t0 make me n r0s VIP servers. n he'll b lo0king at me. i was s0o pressured by tt. haha. i cried. reli cant tahan.

rch h0me at abt 0730. was very slpy. met amie. he pr0mised t0 treat me Swensens. c0s he buey me twice. we break fast at far east. i ordered claypot chicken. he was s0o cute! veryy childish. but entertaining. i was veryy shy at first. yet he did evrythg t0 make me t0k. i dun like his fashi0n sense th0u. w0nder wat he thk of me. hee..

aft buka puasa, we head t0 cineleisure. watched stay alive at 2115 sh0w. nice! superb ah. very scary. shd watch! th0u i dun like e ending. haha. e m0vie ended near midnite.

since he pr0mised, we den went t0 swensens. i ordered banana spilt. funny c0s i hate bananas. ate only e ice cream. he ordered sticky chewy ch0co. we had a nice time. j0king n laughing. i just cant st0p lo0kg at his eyes. *cair* alth0u i hate guys wh0 wear c0loured c0ntacts. haha. we walked t0 n0whr. gg h0me c0s he wants t0 g0 Joh0r w his fren. we to0k taxi h0me.

cudnt st0p thkg abt him n0w. but dey r t0o many restricti0ns. its t0o c0mplicated. i d0 want tis t0 g0 smwhr. g0sh. i thk ive fallen f0r him! eurghh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home