My Laughters, My Cries

Friday, February 20, 2009

the one with old photographs

i cut my hair! to buang suay. lols. no, really, its because i'm plain bored. i don't know what to do with the hair anymore. so, i cut it short. & my face looks rounder. pfft.

i met piee, nia, lia & aepul yesterday. as usual, we slacked & bitch about people. yes, boys gossips too. & yes, we still do talk behind people's back. not that i'm proud of it but sometimes you just need to let out, you know? & them rizal came. he bought me the heart-shaped ferrero rocher & crabtree & evelyn's moisturizing body lotion. he said it's a Vday's gift. i thought it was sweet. a nice gesture.

oh, & piee brought down old photo albums. which got me reminscing about my two late aunties. i love them oh-so-much. i miss them terribly. all i can do now is to recite the Al-Fateha for them & pray for them. *tears* looking at the photos, i've forgotten how close we were as a family. we used to go everywhere together. celebrate birthdays, go for holidays & the frequent visit to emba's house. gosh. that too, i miss. i wished emba never sold the house. it has too many precious memories. well, i guess that's why.

:( i wish i could turn back time & make things right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home