My Laughters, My Cries

Saturday, October 14, 2006

e one with letting go

listening t0 hurt by christina aguilera. n tanpa kekasihku by agnes monica. these 2 songs hv been playg in my head. currently, im hurt n w/o my l0ver.

l0ver? haha. wh0?

amie chg. al0t. he's stil angry w me. f0r smthg i did. it wasnt on purp0se. its just a j0ke. im twisting my w0rds, my st0ries. its in e bl0od. cant b blame. hee..

k, seri0usly.. he's different. my amie has chg. y d0 tis happen? evrytime! evry single time. its betta tis way. im n0t hurtg n0 one. n0 one but myself.

he did msg me just n0w. asked y didnt he rply me. reas0n being, he f0rg0t t0 bring his hp e wh0le day ystd. i dn0 if its true. i dun want t0 qn him. in n0 p0siti0n t0 d0 tt.

i just wish i cud read his mind. s0 i n0e wat he's thkg. of me? or sm0ne else? he's at j0h0r n0w. waitg f0r his call. or msg at least. i figure, we need t0 t0k.

meetg my fafa, m0i n lala tdy f0r buka. at last! but n0 fun ah. c0s im "dirrty". s0 e spirit of puasa abit l0w. nvm. stil i get t0 meet my ladies.

i need laughters rite n0w. tts all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home