My Laughters, My Cries

Thursday, April 19, 2007

e one w not-so-well situations

i cant slp. i woke up at 5.50! decided to wake up, bath & den do my morng prayers. feel so refreshg but cnfrm ltr in clas ngantok. lucky sch ends at 12 tdy. mayb fid meetg us & soon i hv to wake-up call mel. proj grps hv been formed for POM. im w bika, jess, helen & xiu zhen. *bigg smiles*

hahas.. thgs hasnt been so well btwn me & hunns. no doubt i stil love him. but we hv our differences. so i cant xpect evrythg to go PERFECT. (can u believe tis? ainee is bein soo positv!)

anws, thgs hasnt been e best at home too. yea, yea, my fault but., dno laaaaa..! & acheek, e past few days, i dno y but he has been followg me. evrywhr i go; toilet, kitchen, my room, balcony. & he even greet me gdbye evrytime i go to sch! & if im in e toilet or i close my door room, he'll meeeeoow for help. tts blardy cute ok!

i feel special. lols! mayb bcos during e hols ive been playg & spendg alot of time w him. & now as im blogging, he's sittg rite here on my bed lickg his body away. i love my buttcheek ok. m veryy glad tt i took him 9 mths ago. w oma's patience & all e family TLC, he has grown up to b a veryy cute, smart & irritatg-at-times cat!

im feelg alot of shitty emotion. y do all gd thgs come to an end?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home