My Laughters, My Cries

Friday, April 13, 2007

e one w LOVE?


here's smthg to share. hunns wrote tis poem for me on Valentines' Day.

Is it really love?
Or is it a passing feeling

Am I not convinced?
A bit uncertain of the feeling

Is it the way you make me feel?

So warm with joy and laughter

Or could it be the happiness
From moments spent together


The lasting bliss, the kiss i miss,

The sweetest thoughts without a touch

The heart that hurts and bears a scar

Thinking how far away you are


You're on my mind most of the day
And at night I go to bed and pray

An angel soft and gentle as you

Would make my sweetest dream come true


Thinking about you alone or in class

Writing your name on my bathroom window glass

Wishing you were here

To love, hold and care
Wishing I had u with me

To cherish and to stare


Into your soft and beautiful eyes

As we both travel to the skies

And mingle with the stars above
But is this really love?

*smiles bigg*
i rmbr e time he read me tis poem.
by e bay at Esplanade.
it was e most swtest moment.
we xchgd our Vday's gift.
i want to rewind tis day & encounter it over & over agn.
cans? like e story 50 First Dates gtu.

hais.. I LOVE MY MUHD SYAMIEL laa.
blardy love him.
yet i gues all gd thgs come to an end ehs?
nyeah. watevaaaa..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home