My Laughters, My Cries

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

e one w holiday

yeys im gg to Genting Highlands & KL!! but booohooo im gg to miss my hunns, yana babe & of course my buttcheek babyy. met hunns just now. not gg to meet him for 5 days. til Sun i thk. gg w kakyan.

so went Jrg Point w hunns, yana babe & khairul. ate at Banquet & used my discount card for e 1st time. heyy! i was xcited ok eventhou it was only 10%. (babi ko yana!) we den head to bpnjg to slack der. lookg at his face for a few hrs hapi enuf, havg to hug & smell his masam-ness. hee.. sick i noe but i loike. &&, yeys! agn cos i took his jacket home w me. so i'll feel closer to him. (cheyy.. swt la tu kira) of course im gg to bring it wen i go Msia.

hais.. miss me ok pple. i will miss u too. well, i m missg alot of pple actually. but wth. e only ones who were truly der were hunns & yana babe. pffft!

**to abykucyg, pls hv enuf rest. ure sick. & pls behave wen im not arnd. i will miss u like crazeeee..! dun overwork urself. ure not a robot. i love u!
*to yana looove, pls take gd care of urself. make sure wen i return ure stil e same. pls b hapi wen ur bf returns. i wish u all e best bebeh. i love u too!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home