My Laughters, My Cries

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

e one w boredom

tgk si gumokkk nie. keja nya hari2 masok bilik aku, duk atas kotak, tgk burung. satu hari terjun jgk dia dari tingkap. tk takot. aku tgk, aku yg takot.


at last! prison break season 2 episode 20 is out! ive watched it. im dying of boredom. i read all 266 testimonials given to me at frensta. i got nthg to do. nthg at all. oma did askd me to cook. lazy la. hunns work. babes too. me? slack at home, eat. tts all i noe.
im bored! bored! bored! *screaaaaam* calld yana babe just now. she finished work at 5 den at 7 she got intv at SMU. mayb khairul meetg her also. i want to get out of e hse! so mayb i'll join dem. hunns wil b at town i supposed. meet him den.

glad thgs r gettg a lil' bit betta btwn me n hunns. *AMIN*

buttcheek makin lama makin boring. asek nk membontot oma saje. kakyan work. oma asek tgk cita indon tk abes2. kakna buat persiapan utk kahwin. baba gg to work soon. aku duk dpan laptop aje. begitula keadaan di rmh ini.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home