My Laughters, My Cries

Thursday, March 08, 2007

e one w feelings

i feel stuupid. i dno y. i love my hunns. but i just feel tt we're driftg apart. yes u may c us happy tgthr n all. but ders like always smthg tts missing. like we r no longer madly in love w each otha. like he no longer njoys my company as much. i told him all these. n he got angry. he called me a hypocrite n said tt love sux. hais.. tk fhm kn..?

mayb its bcos he's bz workg? n tt he has no time for me. yes, he do meet me up aft work. yes, he put aside his tiredness n all. yes, he stil love me as bfore. but.. eurghh. i dno. i just feel insecure. we talked abt us being tgthr. he talked abt treatg me betta -- returning e treatment ive given him all tis while. i noe i cant xpect it to b anytime soon but.. ntahla! i dno. i dno. i dno.

but i love him laa. alottt. he makes me happy. he makes me feel complete. e way he looks at me, e way he talks, his eyes.. it captures my heart. (evryone goes awwww)

i just hope comes a day whr he realise how crazeee my love is for him. i love u abykucayangg.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home