My Laughters, My Cries

Saturday, February 10, 2007

the one w e deals

n so we met at e deal table. its just behind my blk. at 1st der was nthg much to talk abt. i askd y he lied. n mamet said he was disappointd to c me drunk. mamet dislike me gg clubbg. both of us wanted to gv up on tis rltnshp. but ders smthg holdg us bck n i believe its called LOVE?

so we sat down. both thkg of either we shd carry on or gv up. n so we both came to an agreement whr both of us cannot club or drink. unless we r gg to do it tgthr. n of course i continued smoke-free n he drug-free. so we kiss n make up. went to Lot 1 as both of us were hungry. n gues who we saw wen we were abt to leave Food Culture..? OMA n KAKYAN! like, damn! finally, oma saw mamet. he salam her n we went to McDonalds to meet aj n his gf. we just sat dwn n talk. he did tot of gg to ECP n overnite. but it was too sudden so we'll go on Sat.

at 11 plus he sent me home. hais.. im glad. reli glad ders tis thg called CHANCES. i love u la hunns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home