My Laughters, My Cries

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

e one with the balcony

i lo0k fat dun i...??!

mine n kakyan's



i lo0k fatter here!!



it was Sat n it was my first visit to The Balcony. w kakyan n frens. met her up at t0wn.. tt was arnd 10.30? it was her fren's bday. ainun n dianah. b0th turned 23 tis yr. hahaks. n kakyan t0o in 7 mths. 0ld lia0! s0 i ate baked penne. s0o n0t nice! n e plc was awes0me. i l0ike. shd hang 0ut der 0ften but its damn xpensive la e drinks. but they hv co0l m0ktails n c0cktail, magaritas. n dey hv styl0 names. cdnt recall. will go der n drink wen i hv big bux. n0t at e m0ment.



im saving. i wish t0 g0 0n a h0liday. n i hv my dues t0 pay. i wish i was stil 16 wen baba paid f0r evrythg. geez..



n yea. i dn0 wats up w me. im hvg pr0bs i gues? wat exactly i dn0. n im s0o n0t e kind t0 sit d0wn n s0lve thgs. i'll run. run as far as i can. im so selfish. so unrsnable. ya Allah. i thk 0nly f0r myself..



pls. if i hv 0ffended any0ne. im terribly s0ri. i n0e i shd speak up. instd i just kept quiet as if nthg happ. im embarresed by my mistakes. i dn0 h0w t0 face u pple.



i wanna quit. i wanna gv up. i find n0 meang in life anym0. babes g0ne. he's g0ne. eurghhh!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home