My Laughters, My Cries

Thursday, December 21, 2006

e one with kak nadia

i cant believe she's g0ne. i l0ve my kak nadia.. she taught me h0w t0 make-up. wear nice cl0thes. ya Allah.. n0w she's g0ne. n0 l0nger w us. i used t0 g0 t0 her hse evrytime i cab0t sch. i rmbr all our c0nversatn. i rmbr e time we went t0 hendrix tgthr. she left. just like tt. ap0ng cried. i n0e he did. he lo0ked at their ph0t0s. me t0o. i cant st0p cryg. she's such a dear t0 me. i miss her alrd..

she was e pilli0n. n kak ct was e rider. b0th died. kak nadia 0n e sp0t. kak ct managed t0 rch e h0sp. h0w scary can tis b. kak ct just passed her license. just g0t her bike dey went just like tt. i didnt get t0 c kak nadia f0r e last time. shikin t0ld me ap0ng cried. kak ct left a s0n. Allah l0ve dem m0re. ders nthg any0ne cud d0. i'll just pray f0r dem.

ya Allah. ampuni la d0sa2 mereka. jauhkn la mereka drpd azab kubor dan api neraka.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home