My Laughters, My Cries

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

e one with e ex

we went t0 mcd f0r luch ystd. hee.. w m0i, fafa, mel, nisah, fadh, hafiz n dinesh.. as always, mel kec0hs. dread e last peri0d. den head h0me. to0k cab w mel. she paid. nvm, nx time, i pay.

amie msg. ask if i wanted t0 meet him. we hv been meetg on alternate days. met him at causeway. im late as usual. he w0re shirt, jeans n sh0es. simple n nice. n his hair n0t gel up. we walked arnd. den sit at civic ctr. til arnd 2215. ouh yea, der he menti0ned al0t of thgs abt his ex. he miss all e times he spent w her. it hurts t0 hear tt la. but ders nthg i can d0. i listened at 1st. asked him t0 st0p ltr. cann0t tahan.

i sent him h0me. den he gav me a hug. i dn0 y, i went h0me cryg. i walked til bpnjg plaza. den i to0k cab h0me. went h0me n cry myself t0 slp. didnt h0g on e f0n. t0o tired.

k, enuf abt ystd. missed ETP n BCM just n0w. having my menses. tis cramps is killing me! feel like my kidney is gg t0 burst anytime. haha. s0o sickening. but i did went f0r EVM. only t0 surf e net n update bl0g. haha.

amie didnt msg e wh0le day. waitg n waitg. sighs. mayb my absence d0esnt matter t0 him. its e same w/0 me in his life. eurghhh.. *sh0uts!!!*

catchg step up w Ja ltr. yippie! 0uh yes, yes. we shall st0p sm0kg in sch f0r awhile n0w. didnt want tdys incident t0 repeat. haha. let tis b a less0n learnt. yea babes? heartt u all la!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home