My Laughters, My Cries

Monday, October 16, 2006

e one with entreprenuershp

cudnt slp. hate amie. he did nthg wr0ng actually. its just me. always me. u guys must b w0ndering wh0 amie is. if only i cud tell, i will. tell u h0w pr0ud i m t0 b liked by s0me0ne like him. haha. n h0w eager i m t0 return his liking. euurrgh. i feel tt he's drifting. we t0k abt matters of e heart just n0w. he refused t0 n didnt rply my msg. but of c0urse aft which he said s0ri. i just dun ustd him. i hate t0 b given false h0pes. im n0t h0ping, m i? but his w0rds, e way he treat me.. just cant resist. mayb tis is wat dey call karma. i once did tis t0 tt d0gg. but i wasnt as cruel. rite?

enuf abt him. sch was nice! i heartt my frens. i hate c0s i g0t ETP. enterprenuership shit! n0 exams but pr0jects? hell n0! mr th0ng is our m0dule lecturer f0r tt subj. meet my new teachers, my new subjs. ders PIE, EVM n othas i cant recall. n s0 we intend t0 g0 out t0 IMM f0r awhile n den head back t0 sch. yea rite! ders me, m0i, efa, wanie, wanee, nisah. haha. m0i n efa went back t0 my hse t0 watch dvds. e rest went back. i dn0 abt my otha clasmates. haha. i hvnt eat e wh0le day. smthgs tr0ubling me. i dn0 wat exactly. cant get it off my chest. lo0kg fwd t0 sch tmr! hee..

0uh ya! i alm0st f0rg0t! nisah came t0 me out of a sudden n p0p out tis qn -- "ainee, kau ada adk sedara name nasrie eh?" haha. nasrie g0t t0 n0e nisah thru his fren, ayie. i was sh0cked. reli sh0cked. suchhh a small w0rld ayy? hv t0 disturb him. haha.

"g0 all out. dun gv up."
i live by tis qu0te.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home