My Laughters, My Cries

Thursday, October 19, 2006

e one with one-sided

didnt g0 t0 sch just n0w. cdnt if i want t0. w my puffy eyes. cried e wh0le m0rning. cdnt slp. managed t0 only arnd 0700. wen i g0t up, it was alrd 1030. sch ends at 1300 tdy. i inf0rmed efa.

it has been smtime since i last cry like crazee. its amie. its n0t his fault. he did nthg wr0ng. nthg wr0ng at all. its reli his pr0b if he wants t0 t0k abt his ex gf. he said tis -- "nk dia balek b0le?" h0w e hell m i supp0se t0 feel? he t0k abt al0tt of otha stufs abt HER.. i kept mum n said nthg.

i t0ld him i gv up on him. wish him gdluck on gettg back w his ex gf. n l0ads of otha shitty stufs. i dun want t0 get myself hurt. i heart him. al0t. but its betta t0 back off n0w. it'll hurt m0re if i carry on. he said ders nthg he can abt it if i want thgs t0 b tis way. all e m0re reas0ns y i shd gv up rite? he d0esnt care. n0t e least bit.

i h0pe t0 get over tis so0n. im carryg a veryyy heavy weight in my heart. cant bear t0 l0se sm0ne s0o speacial. i feel l0st. its reli affectg me al0t. he was online. yet he didnt even t0k t0 me. i was e one t0 nudge him 1st. is it my fault? he cdnt b b0thered. eurghh..!!!!!!!

im cleang up my hse. d0 anythg t0 keep me occupied. t0 keep me away fr0m my hp. t0 n0t msg him. i'll keep a distance. will try t0 f0rget abt him. it's g0nna b difficult. but i hv t0 d0 it. t0 n0t get myself hurt. im gg thru tis all over agn. ya Allah.

**ayy suga! let tis b e last. 0k ainee? n0 m0re l0ve matters. until u r of e rite age. finish sch, d0 ur best. make ur family pr0ud. w0rk, c0llect l0ads n l0ads of $$, den u g0 all out. on tis stuuupid shitty l0ve thg. wen ure mature, wiser. mayb u'll thk pr0perly. n0w, all u d0 is t0 study!

i need my sunshine! lit me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home