My Laughters, My Cries

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

e one with e msg

sch was ok. g0t sc0lded by sally ng. hahas. funny. efa n m0i was slpg. i paid attenti0n but at e same time i surf e net. she taught biz comm. we learnt h0w to write letters just n0w.

tried n0t t0 msg amie e wh0le day. just cant. msg him otw back h0me fr0m sch. he did rply. msg him agn wen its magrib. asked him t0 wake up. he rplies "ye syg. aru bgn nie. *yawns.*" just like tt. yet im s0o hapi. den i fell aslp. f0r a while. n0w he's at his fren's crib. cutting his hair. i miss him.

kakda said she b0ught ljs fish f0r me. s0o nice. ders mee s0to als0. 0uh yea. 0ma n kakyan went t0 jhr. sh0ppg agn i gues. s0o nice. i wud tag al0ng if i hv n0 sch. n dey r stil n0t back yet.

waitg f0r time f0r beckyy n jakpeng t0 rch cck. lepak f0r a while. hv sch tmr. meetg tt d0gg f0r my receipts. at last.

n f0r j0han. w0w! u managed t0 find my bl0g. n im s0ri ayy.

k, tts all f0r n0w. sch starts at no0n tmr. s0o nice. i heartt my gfs. my babes. my darlas. buttcheek. family. n amie. =))

r0s!! i miss u l0ads. n my lydia babyy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home