My Laughters, My Cries

Thursday, November 09, 2006

e one with opening up

it has been alm0st a mth since i last update. t0o bz w dno wat. im hapi. s0o hapi. i l0ve my life n0w. ever since amie entered my life. g0sh. i wdnt trade tis hapines f0r anythg else. its t0o preci0us t0 l0se.

k pple, his name is syamiel. ive t0ld my dear fren abt it. im s0o stupid. t0o afraid. she's ok w it. thx babe f0r e supp0rt..

but i dun thk i ever wanna get int0 a rltnshp. its t0o risky. its nice t0 b in one. but hurts al0tt wen ure out of it. our frenshp will remain like tis. ive learnt al0tt fr0m my past xperience. n sm0ne t0ld me tt i fall in l0ve easily. issit? nn tt sm0ne actually read my bl0g! huahuahua.. nv xpect l0rr..

al0t of thgs gg thru my head n0w. pr0jects n assignments has taken over my life. h0w will i ever c0pe. but i h0pe t0 d0 my best. just h0pe evrythg g0es sm0othly tis term. i reli need t0 buck up. on evry aspect. currently w0rkg on my attendence. damn its bad. hahah. f0r sure im gg t0 receive e 2nd letter. shites.

i hv a new fren. amirul hakim is e name. g0sh. i l0ve his name!! im gg t0 name my 1st s0n tt. i like him t0o. hahah. m0i must b mad if she reads tis. m0i..! dun let g0 of tis one. seri0us. he's s0o nice! yea, we'll supp0rt u all e way. n0 m0re old st0ry. f0rget e past. start a new chapter in ur life. we'll always b here if u need us. tts a pr0mise, fren. i heartt u l0ads. just want u t0 b hapi.

i wish t0 spend my evryday w amie. but tt will only make me like him m0re. n i dun want tt t0 happ. i hv gr0wn attached t0 his smell. hahah. its nice ok! met him ystd. just sit arnd at bpnjg. met r0s aft tt. w my suga² lydia. tt blardy cute kid. n yea, i l0ve his hair n0t gel up. n his eyes. ahhh.. *melts*

lets review e m0vies ive watched w him.
.stay alive
.the c0venant
.flushed away
(mayb e c0venant agn tmr. w efa n moi. c0s dey thk i hvnt seen it yet.)

places we've been t0 tgthr
1st date - t0wn.
2nd - bugis den vivo ct. (his 1st time der w me! n aj, kang, acit)
3rd - causeway p0int.
4th - vivo ct agn.
5th - bpnjg.

n ystd, bef0re he g0es t0 slp, he msg me. dn0 y but im s0o hapi.

ainee. ainee. i cr0ss al0t of hurdles gg thru tis frenshp. 2 m0re left. my dear cuzzie. n gg int0 a rltnshp. sighs. all i want in life is hapines. i h0pe tis is it. =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home