My Laughters, My Cries

Thursday, December 14, 2006

e one with giving up

i hate t0day. hate. hate. hate t0day. we were supp0sed t0 meet. it was supp0sed t0 b a hapi day f0r me. eeeeeeeee...! dun wish t0 t0k abt it la. i dun want thgs t0 b tis way. well evrythg happs f0r a reas0n. n i tend t0 burst at evry little thg. im in my sensitive m0de. dn0 y. n wh0eva tt idi0t is, pls st0p ruining my life. im hapi..

mayb i shd just gv up. on all these. it takes two hands t0 clap. n tw0 hearts t0 fall in l0ve. im d0in all these al0ne. mayb u said "kita syg awak" out of sympathy. n its thru sms. i dn0 if its true an0t. n if its sincere. i myself dn0 wat i want in tis frenshp. my feelgs shdnt get inv0lved in e 1st plc. eurghh..! y d0 shits happ?

im tired. reli sick n tired of cryg, of gettg hurt, of evrythg.

**amie.. y u d0 tis? if i ever made a mistake, im s0ri. but u need n0t punish me tis way. dun hurt my feelgs. i dun need all tt. im just a fling? is tt it? im s0ri if wateva i did wasnt enuf. but wateva i did, i d0 it my best. i rmbr ur "dun gv up, g0 all out".

i gav my all. evrythg i p0ssibly cud hv given.

"ders m0re t0 it than u thk". i c e end n0w. ders nthg m0re t0 tis frenshp.

miss me wen im g0ne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home