My Laughters, My Cries

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

e one with party

im happy. oh soo happy. last sat, i went to M0S w amie n gang. my c0us was der t0o. we bo0gey e nite. efa n audio supposedly join. der was tis milkshake party f0r students n NSF men. smthg like tt la.. n i was free entry f0r if u hv thier flyers. n woah e queue is l0ng. fr0m e entrance of M0S til Liang Court's 7-11. piee was der t0o. but e queue was t0o l0ng tt he gav up. me n amie n gang paid t0 g0 in. n ya, on fri nite, i bo0gey w m0i, kaknana n ijat. at z0uk. der was a pre-z0uk0ut party n als0 s0me FleshImp event.

0n m0nday, i met amie. we went t0 causeway p0int. n yeay!! he b0ught me a 3D-jigsaw Stitch n a Stitch keychain. i wanted t0 cry c0s he surprised me w e gifts. its expensive la. i appreciate but. dno eh. amie, if ure readg tis, thx hunney! we head h0me early c0s he had his prac tt nite. n Hikmah's last epis0de. i msged kakyan c0s its stil early n j0in her at l0t 1 aft tt.

ystd sat at h0me aft sch. im hapi. 0h s0 hapi. amie said he love me. =)) i d0 t0o. we t0k. abt matters of e heart. i did cry abit. but im happy. 0h s0 hapi. huahuahua. 0uh yea, naz g0t his bike ystd. KTM, orange colour. n im his 1st pilli0n. yeay~! n my 1st time on a scrambler. haha. i was s0o c0nfident tt i need n0t hug him. e pick up t0o str0ng. n0w i ustd y gals sit like tt wen dey ride scrambler. n e bike stall 1 time. s0o funny la. but i had fun..

in sch n0w. missing amie n lydia. im hapi. oh s0 hapi. haha.. meetg amie tmr.

yeay!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home