My Laughters, My Cries

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

e one with new term

hello. haha. in sch rite now. its been 2 days since sch re0pen. evrythgs like n0rmal. xcept f0r sm0ne. aiyah.. dn0 la. my c0nscience is clear. i n0e i did smthg wr0ng. but f0r a reason..

anyho0s, went t0 t0wn ystd. w amie, r0s n lydia. it has been smtime since i last went out w r0s. acc0mpany her g0 sh0ppg. supp0sedly meet bdk² furama. g0 play po0l. but ders sm0ne b0th me n r0s dun like. s0o, nahh. we had fun! but i n0e i wasnt in my bestest mo0d. even amie says s0. i became r0s' fashi0n advis0r. haha. h0w co0l is tt! she needs e street-wear style. randi wants her t0 dress like tt. we went 0rchard first. c0s i wanted t0 eat pretzel n br0wnie. hee hee. munch! munch! munch!

well im s0o glad tt amie n r0s cud click. yey! at last. one of my gfs. we den head t0 bugis. tts whr she b0ught al0ttt 0f thgs. i l0ike tis red dress. aiyahh..! i want. but it c0st 59 bux! 0h. 0h. e 0ne at cine. tts 40 bux. b0th dress very very nice. i want can? wh0 wants t0 buy f0r me? i'll post pics ltr k. we head h0me arnd 10 plus? n i was in e l0west mo0d. sucky sucky attitude. we to0k 960. amie went h0me straight. i walked r0s t0 her crib den head h0me.

i felt suckier wen ive rchd h0me. mayb c0s 0ma blabbers t0o much! eeurgh.. n i t0ld amie tt i want t0 gv up. 0n evrythg. i just cdnt take it uh. w life. w my life.

n yea. fa, if ure readg tis. gd. i cant take it. i dun get it y u refuse t0 t0k t0 me. pls, d0 get angry. d0 sc0ld me 0r anythg. i'll accept all tt uh. but y t0 tis xtreme eh? y ign0re me. its n0t e same anym0. schs n0t fun anym0. i just cant g0 on w u like tis. i n0e im at fault. s0ri. s0ri. s0ri. n i'll repeat. its n0t as if i did tt 0n purp0se. i hv my reas0ns!! sighs. i dn0 h0w l0ng tis wil g0 0n. but im h0ping all these wil end so0n. pls. wat d0 u want me t0 d0 t0 make it up t0 u? tel me uh. pay back e m0ney u spent? fine, i will. 0ne thg u hv t0 n0e, i went thru hell tt day. ustd uh. wil tel u wen im, 0k w evrythg. c0s n0w, i want t0 erase wateva happ on tt wkend. u thk it thru. e rest is up t0 u. d0ne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home