My Laughters, My Cries

Monday, January 01, 2007

e one with resolutions

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA n HAPPY NEW YEAR.

its 2007 n0w. al0t has happ in 2006. o0o i s0o dun want t0 rmbr. i hv new yr res0luti0ns. n i shall pray tt im able t0 d0 it. i wish t0 erase all mem0ries 0f e past. start new chapters in my life. *HELP* i wanna b a go0d daughter. a go0d sister. a go0d fren. a go0d c0usin. a go0d niece. a go0d student. a go0d w0rker. a go0d gf. haha. rite. i shall d0 my laundry evry wkend. hang cl0thes aft using dem. make sure my bed is clean evry m0rng. clean my ro0m. n m0re stufs like tt. i wish t0 b sm0ne str0nger. sm0ne wh0 is n0t sensitive. i can take any j0kes 0r bullies. i wish t0 excel in my studies. make my parents pr0ud. enr0l my car license. w0ahh. ders s0o many thgs i wanna d0. lets all h0pe tt i can acc0mplish dem. *prays*

stil, im tied dwn by pr0jects. hell l0ads 0f pr0jects. ETP, EVM. my oral presentatn, r0leplay. i stil hv t0 study f0r EVM. wen sch re0pens, we'll hv exam. fish! tts like only 8 m0re days t0 g0. o'0h. i dun wanna fl0p. i wanna d0 well. in all areas. *Amin* i wanna b a betta pers0n.

n i stil hv pr0bs t0 thk abt. can all these disappear. i dun want any pr0bs in my life. its n0t a nice feelg t0 get hurt. well ive been cryg f0r e past few days. n im gg t0 t0nite. l0ve cud hurt s0o much. its like piercing ur heart w arr0ws. like sm0ne grab my heart n just pull it 0ut. i dn0 h0w t0 describe e pain. its t0o painful. but i believe tt one wh0 waits will gain m0re than xpected in e end. even if i hv t0 g0 thru all these. im nv gg t0 gv up.]

hurt me m0re. mayb tt wil help me hate u. 0r even increase my l0ve f0r u each n evry day. i dn0.its all up t0 u. i reli dn0 wat else t0 b d0ne. i l0ve u b0tak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home