My Laughters, My Cries

Friday, December 22, 2006

e one with memories

i cdnt slp e wh0le nite. i cried. im carryg a heavy heart. all i can d0 n0w is pray f0r dem. i heard st0ries. h0w e accident happ. i dn0 h0w ap0ng is c0ping w all these. it must b very hard 0n him..

w0ke up n read e newsppr. straits time, new ppr n berita harian. ders pics of dem. pics of e scene. i cried wen i read e rep0rt. i dn0 h0w their family is d0in. nafisah, kak nadia's sis, must b gg thru hell rite n0w. tis incident taught me al0t. ap0ng reminded me b4 he went back t0 camp t0 b careful whenever i ride e bike. w smb0dy of c0urse. pilli0n suffers m0re. ya Allah.

wen out ystd aft magrib. met fafa at bugis. i reli need t0 get 0ut 0f e hse. audi0 dr0ve us back. dr0ve pass e accident scene. saw e blue b0ard. written on it - fatal accident. l0rry n mot0rcycle.

i recalled my 15th bday. 4 yrs back. kak nadia came f0r my bday party. she did half my hair. kakyan did an0ther half. she b0ught me a pic frame. she wil always ask me t0 tell 0ma nice thgs abt her s0 0ma wud like her. she t0ld me her weddg plans w ap0ng. we did al0t 0f thgs siblings wud d0. i miss her.. its n0t gd cryg f0r th0se wh0 r g0ne but.. i just need time t0 get 0ver tis.

times like tis, ders 0nly sm0ne i can thk 0f. sm0ne wh0 wud c0mf0rt me. but he's n0t mine anym0. i cant b callg him anytime i like. but i did call him ystd n he made me feel al0t betta. alth0u he say nthg much but i n0e he cared. n tt made it special. thank you.

im thankful tt im alive til tis day t0 witness all tis. it made me realise al0t 0f thgs. it'll chg me f0r sure. i dn0 h0w t0 g0 thru evry 0tha day. i'll just hv t0 live w/0 her in my life.

i miss u kak nadia. i wil try my best t0 make 0ma like u. even aft ure g0ne. i l0ve u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home