My Laughters, My Cries

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

e one with being ustdg

i hv nthg to do. so i blog.

totally pissed. was supposed to meet hunns aft his gym. i wanted e Microsoft CD-Rom. he said to meet at 5. n baba came bck early ystd. so i went to first. sat alone at void-deck. i msgd him but he din rply. i reminded him to msg bfore he go gym. so i just sat n waited. at 6, he txt me sayg, "sori2. kita aru abis gym ni. sori byk2. kita tired gler. i pass e cd to a an k."

fwahhh. frustated. i packed my stufs n head home. i din msg him. cant b bothered to say anythg anymo. i went back n slp. msg a'an abt e CD. said he'll b coming. (yea, now he's here at my hse watchg dvds.)

der was 3 discs. n im no pro in all these computer stufs. so i col him to ask. he said e 3rd need not install.

n he's not in a gd mood. some family matters. love him too much tt i put aside my anger. n im worried cos he hvnt ask me to col. sighs.

amie hunney. i will b here if u need me orites. rmbr tis. i love u. *winks*

PS: i'll adress him as hunns or mamet e nx time i blog ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home