My Laughters, My Cries

Monday, February 26, 2007

the one w sch stufs

so ive sent my appeal letter to sit for BCM ppr. sally talkd some sense into my head. so im stil schlg. did tot of quitg. y? cos of some pple who dun appreciate me. i find it stuuupid la. i stil hv sooo many otha pple who wants to befren me. y stick to e 2 of dem eh? so wat if pple wil tok. i stil dun get it. just bcos of 1 mistake. ONE stupid mistake. n dey do tis? pls, thk. wen u were at Bugis, alone, i came dwn rushg. i took a cab. how many times actually hv i did tt? but stil pple dun appreciate. these arent wat we call frens. dey actually abandoned e fact tt once we were sooo close, like sistas. n just bcos of not showg up, u hv to outcast pple? pls. grow up.

so b it if pple want to tok. i just want to concerntrate. finish another yr n get out of e sch. i dun wish to even rmbr these pple once exist in my lyf. fyi, tis is how much i hate dem. cos dey made my lyf miserable. eurghh.. i believe in KARMA. so b it. wat goes arnd, comes arnd. so it'll surely happen to u pple. im glad all these happ. now i noe e otha sides of pple. how mean dey can b. fcuk la. i dun need tt.

n thx cassie, ambika, xiu zhen, jeslyn for tdy. i reli appreciate it u guys. n mel, we'll push each otha to go to sch ok. we'll b der for each otha. n we hv to do our roleplay tis wed. i hope e best for us both. i love u all la bebeh.

i want to make my baba n oma proud. tts all im workg twds now. e othas, TOLAK TEPI SUAA.

done.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home