My Laughters, My Cries

Thursday, February 15, 2007

the one w Valentines' Day

the rose n card
e fake flower i gave him.
posing w our gifts.
agn, we posed.
being us..
candid shots.
jejaka melayu terakhir. LOLS.
posing w his flower.
we watched Epic Movie at Marina Sq. it was a 6.30 show. we stil hv time so we snap, snap n snap. ouh yes, he made me wait for him at cck lrt den he surprised me by gving me e e rose n card. *smiles*


then we ate at 2 Hot Halal. i ordered mango fizzy drink wsambal fish rice. he ordered raspberry drink i thk. w spaghetti. hahaks. n my food was betta den his. sorrie deary.

ouh yes, ders tis heart-shaped spotlight at Esplanade. i find it cool. so we took pics of it. whee.. i loike.

e best Valentines' Day i must say. reli njoyd myself. n i got flower! yeays. althou its not sunflower or daisy. hee.. n a veryy meaningful card w poem written by hunns himself. so we watch epic movie. funny story. den we had dinner at 2 hot halal at Esplanade. den sat by e bay. open our gifts n njoyd e scenery. we sat dwn smwhr near e oriental til 3am i thk. den took cab home. agn, my day filled w love n happines. seriously, whenever im w him, im smiling. else, i'll be sulkg.

I LOVE U LA MAMET HUNNEY!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home