My Laughters, My Cries

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

e one w decisions


i hate e way thgs r rite now. ive nv felt worthless n useless. pls include me in ur lyf. i just dun want to b labelled "gf". i want more. eurgh! i want to hv a say too. in evry decisions made. rite now, im just agreeing w evrythg. do u ask for my opinion? do u even care wat i feel or thk? hais.. its all abt u. i dun c two pple playg their parts in tis rltnshp. its either u or me. tts always e case. we nv work tgthr. it takes two pple to fall in love. take two to make a rltnshp work. im just repeatg i noe. im making my points clear.
i'll just run. away from evrythg. even from u. i dun c y i shd share anymo. cos it makes no difference. not a bit difference. i dno how i allow u to treat me tis way n stil i stay. its e power of love. cheesy i noe. wth. alaa.. biasa ainee dlm rltnshp slalu kena gni. perkara yg sunggoh biasa.

on e brighter side, ive watch stomp e yard. its a cool show. a totally diff kind of dance. catch it. i strongly reccommend. stil, You Got Served stil rocks!

i noe now u'll say tt ure disappointed tt im sayg all tis. tt i stil dun realise e love & care u showered me w. yes, i stil dun. i noe im expectg alot. tts me. i need ur attention. n i need to b a part of ur lyf. der, im repeatg. so pls, dig it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home