My Laughters, My Cries

Friday, March 09, 2007

e one w johor


went jb w oma n kakyan. aft soooo long. do u noe tt e Singapore custom da up ckit? haaa.. u scan ur own passport now. coolness ekh! i was blardy jakun la. if u dun ustd, go check it out la. went der to take kakyan's baju. at larkin. ate mee hong kong der. i loikee! oma as always, she go wet market. angkot as manyy thgs as she can. i got myself a shoe. den head to ct square but der was nthg nice to buy. so wasted! ouuu.. i bought bra. hot pink.

n tdy is like my hari bodo. i left my wallet at e toilet.. i only realised it wen we want to order cakes at secret recipe. panic gila. i wanted to cry. went back to e plcs we recalled. finaaly i rmbrd. den run like crazee. feeling amazing race gtu. LOLS. gedebak, gedebuk.. i got it back. my my $ inside all gone n smthg tts sooooo precious to me. but im thankful i got my impt stufs back.

got back here, i on my hp. hunns msg twice. i din tel him i was gg cos we were on a fite. i called him wen i got home. of course he was angry. my bad. i din even say sorry. hais.. stuuuupid ainee.

but babyy. i nv nv ever toyed w ur feelgs bfore. evrsince i love u. it hurts wen u say tt. but i noe u were angry n i accept tt. im sori for all my mistakes ok. of which ive did. doing n gg to do. im sorry.

i look fwd to c u tmr. =))

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home