My Laughters, My Cries

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

e one w being fat

yeays!! exams over. evm was do-able. Alhamdulilah sponsorship came out for e essay qn. cos i reli studied tt chap like gila. i can throw my books away now. 3 wks of hols. ajer!!!

so i stayed at home e whole day. blardy lazee n slpy. all i did at home was to eat, eat n eat. oma cook sambal goreng. yummy! i ate 4 meals tdy? n den kakna cook fried maggi. kakyan did tot of orderg KFC. mayb ltr? lols.

i admit i hv been eatg alottt lately. n my stomach is growg. my sch skirt is tight. n e L size uni doesnt seemed so big anymo. im FAT. not PHAT. which is, Pretty, Hot And Tempting. k, luff pple. hunns askd me to go exercise. even yana babe said tt my perot wasnt like tis bfore. aiyohhh!

but seriously, im eatg alot. i used to not eat my food clean. but now, i do. like ystd, i ate hunns' ban mian aft eatg my sambal ikan rice. sheesh. i hv to do smthg abt tis sey. my gym regime has died. i need company i gues. who wants to join?

i shall slp soon. not slpy but nthg betta to do. =)) hunns is stress. yet he doesnt want to share. i wonder y. he nv tell me anythg. m i not an ustdg person? i confide in him. y cant he do e same. evrytime say leave him alone, he needs time. i sooo dun ustd. if it was me? surely he merajok or get angry tt i nv tel. fair? well, nthg is. now i feel worthless n useless.

enuf. i want to col n slow-rock w him. ngerrrti?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home