My Laughters, My Cries

Friday, April 20, 2007

e one w POM

& i stil feel shitty. im havg diarrhoea. due to all e mee sotos i ate in sch! & also e yong tau foo! (is it e rite spellg?) bleargh! saket hati, saket perot! im supposed to meet yana babe to take my SE charger. borrow frm her workplc. but i lazee la can?

thgs is stil e same.. no chg. im stupid, wat to do. do stupid mistakeS. cant blame me. im not smart, not perfect. ouh wth. no one is! manyy thx to leah & wanee for accompanyg my aftnn. e chat was enuf. rite rizawanee? lols. u stil top my list of lameshit fren!

hows Yoga services for workg women? we bring u e servise since u r sooo bz w work & hardly hv e time to keep ur body in shape. anyone interested? & for those who r married, we can cater for ur child also. hahas. confused? hahas. wish me luck!

i need u. tell me abt loneliness.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home