My Laughters, My Cries

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

e one w too many thgs

i din mention fishing w hunns on Sat. njoyd e wind, e sea, e grey clouds at ECP. saw dan, feeq, farida, elly & mira ltr tt evening. nyeahs e 5As organised a pit & i din attend. so semangat laa ok. bought prawns & all! hahas. i njoyd my Saturdays w u. *smiles bigg*


its 2.50am rite now. i cant slp. alottt of thgs gg thru my mind. sch, frens & beloved hunns. hais.. anws, thx yanto for e late nite chat. i will try to go to sch regularly. i hv to else he'll stuff choco mints in my nose, tie me to a tree full of ants & put his smelly socks into my mouth. (kira mcm fear factor uh gtu! kn yanto!)


i njoyd lot 1-ing w kakyan. ate LJS, but it taste weird due to my sore throat, i gues. && i din order coleslaw. damn! its not complete w/o it. missed half of anugerah. & den watchd an indonesian ghost story - hantu jeruk purut. piee cuzzie & a fren said it was scary. not for me. (kerekk eh. tiba2 timbul kang!) hahas.

i stil cant slp laaaa..! i want to do smthg stuupid. it has been a longgg time u noe. *winks*

ps: any idea how i cant throw up my phlegm w/o taking medicine? its killing me!! NOT.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home