My Laughters, My Cries

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

e one w MY heart

never xpect evythg to turn out e way u want it to b. never put on high hopes on anythg. anythg at all. just play along. wateva u do, play it smart. & never never rely upon pple to gv u bck e same treatment u gv dem. u will end up w nothing. oh no wait, actually ders plenty of thg u will feel; crushed, desolate, grief-stricken, grieved, heart-sick, heartbroken, heartsore, miserable, mournful, sorrowful. der!

nyeaaahh! whuteva!

anws, thx hunns for e wkend. i love it. e time spend tgthr was filled w joy & laughter. but as i always say, gd thgs come to an end. so, yes.

to naz & sop brudder. thx for dinner & ice-cream. i had fun. thx for listeng to my frets & fuss. i appreciate it veryy much.

for my mates who filled my sch days w laughters & gossip, im thankful. ur presence matters to me. & to those who doesnt, im blessed enuf. cos one way or another, it concerns me.

dno wat im blabbering abt. im simply hurt.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home