My Laughters, My Cries

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

e one w twenty

im supposed to go; "woooohooo! its my bday tdy!!" i wud if im 15. bleargh. im 20! & as today, i wil age veryyy fast. pfft. but its beautiful knowg tt i hv hunns & gfs to celebrate my bday w. =) family? wkends mayb? ouh yes hunns bought me a kappa portugal jacket. i love it. thx hunns. met him bwh blk ystd. i brought acheek along. i hv pics.





sunday, i went to johor w kakyan. hee. to perm my hair. i din like it. mayb not yet. brr..! kakyan was supossed to rebond her hair but she din cos e hairdresser told her tt her hair was sexy & it was a waste straightened it. nyeah. so she did treatment. & i had to sit at e salon for hrs - alone & slpy while she walked arnd ct square shoppg. cruel. at e fish baked rice at vivo is shiok! e cheese is extravagant. & i actually ask e lady der to top up cheese on top of our unfinished rice & paid 2 ringgit for it.





& i love my Sat. how wonderfuuuul. me, hunns & a'an cuzzie watched (sings) transformers! robots in disguise. u guys HAVE to c e movie la. its.. indescribable! rocks my socks! cos u c i was nv a fan of transformers. & i actually loved e movie. kecoh-rable laa sey. ouh how i wish i had my own bumble bee. cool shit uh! so aft lot 1, went to town. & gues who i bumped into! acha septriasa & irwansyah! like, til now i stil cant get over it. he's sooooo charmg. & acha is gorgeous. like barbie doll gtu. sorry hunns u din get to take w dem. hurr hurr.






hv to get ready now. & stil we hvnt plan to go whr. yeyooohhh-ness!! i'll b celebratg my bday w e pple i love! hv fun pple. i sure will. hugs. hugs.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home