My Laughters, My Cries

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

e one w too manyy

ahhh.. i got e mood to blog. at last. i attented sch for less than an hr. mcm siak. i woke up late. at least i come kn. den sally called. she said mrs yeo wanted to meet baba on nx Mon. hais.. stress. i hvnt informed dem. how eh? tis wil only add fuel to e fire.

i met hunns tdy. we went to causeway pt. i was at Banquet, some kid shouted. "kak ani..!" hahas. i turned to c maisarah, cik leha & pak b. my lil' cous, aunt & uncle. from my mother's side. lucky! & den we went to civic centre library. hunns had to do his proj. & i read my TPS book. hahas. && i did e survey for POM's proj. i got bored & i took loads of pics. hahas. well, ainee sey. wat do u xpect kn.


& den on sun, last wk, aft sooo manyy days, we met & went to Lot 1. i helped oma cooked tt day. went Lot 1, both ate yong tau foo. den watch movie, Next. i wont say it veryyyy good. but nice enuf. haha. dno ehs. go watch la. den u noe. & den hunns took tis pic. its funny ok.


den on last Sat, i went to GreenRidge's FunFiesta. w zaki & hanif. it was soo nice meetg e teachers, old frens, my juniors. & its nice how i din hv to fork out a single cent cos zaki paid for almost evrythg. stuupid y dey hv to use coupon. duit kn lg senang. we walked arnd e sch. hahas. its fun ekh! & i recalled back wen it was my time. we had a similar thg & it was racial harmony day. lya, hajar, ros, myself & some othas performed dikir. each clas set up stalls. aiyer.. reminiscing. suuuch wonderfuuuul memories.


at abt 4.30 i went off to work. at goodwood. w fifi gf & some otha furama ex workers. it was tiring yet e money is good. lols. & coincidentally. wan, an x-gr also, he worked der but stewarding. such small world. tis wkend workg agn. fri, sat, sun. nvm, occupy my time.

**hunns, i'll b der wen u need me ok. i'll try to b gf u want me to b ok. anythg to make our rltnshp betta, to make u happier & to make me a betta person. i wont menyampok, wont menjawab ok. & as for now, u concerntrate on ur exams ok. we'll go yippledoo aft tt. i'll try to help in any way i can. u too b der for me ok. cos, rite now, i need u e most. u noe wat i mean. & i cant wait for fri nite! lols. *bigg hugg*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home