My Laughters, My Cries

Thursday, May 10, 2007

e one w floorball

ok, so Monday's S&W, we played floorball rite? initially, my grp consist of me, ika, diana & ira. wanee, wanie & munirah in another grp. i wanted to leave early so i told wanee's grp "aiyah.. korg chicken uh." & she rplied, "yelah.. aku tau la aku keja KFC" funny or wat? siak uh ko wanee. nyeahs. wth, we chg. so we compete w bika's grp. we is me, munirah, ira & wanee. while e rest r bz playg, wanee diri sahaje jaga goalpost. senang eh position kau. *scoffs*

hahas. funny la eh ingt2 balek. esp for u la bebeh. aku sukerrrr sgt pijak kasot kau. *smiles bigggg* & my leg is stil soooo painful la frm e jog & e fall.

k enuf. gotta get ready. meetg hunns & yana babe at town. got some catchg up to do yea. i'm gg to hv fuuuun. yeyness!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home