My Laughters, My Cries

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

e one w sch

sch has started! bleargh. bika permed her hair too. shockingly cos ive memorized her face w straight hair. & i love my frens la. their laughters made my day. feel soo blissed. hafiz got her 1yr anni gift. psp. & he had diner dash game. cool shit. i loooooove tt game. & i played non-stop. nmpk sgt hafiz binget. hee. lunch at kfc. saw aj & gf. to e younger gals & yanto. thankiuuu. u guys make me look fwd to go to sch evry single day. knowg tt u all wil luff w me. & knowg tt i can bully yanto. ahhh.. wonderfuuul.

OA was full of crap as per normal. nthg got inside my head. POM - okayyy la. i scored 39/50 for e CA test. yeys! but e proj.. nyeahs. shitty sey. stil to b done; TPS & OA proj. i rarely blog abt sch. wonder y i do tdy. (-_-)

sun w family was wonderfuuuul. i mopped & scrubbed e whole living room. i can stil feel e tiredness. brr..! & den dinner at lot 1's Siam Kitchen. food sux xcept for oma's tom yum. yes, sux. kira mcm nk celebrate bday kakda & mine ah gtu. w/o kakna & apong & emba. stil, i njoys family dinner veryy much.



yes i noe e above pic looks disgustg. i wasnt der wen e food came so i took pics aft we hv finished eatg. hahas.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home