My Laughters, My Cries

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

e one w celebration part 1

yet agn, my gfs nv fail to make my day. my bday was almost perfect cos last min hunns cdnt tag along. he had to follow his family to his uncle's hse. i had to ustd. sad laa sey. cos i reli reli reli looked fwd to spendg my bday w pple i love. & yana babe! cos she had to work. sooo guuunduik these pple.

so, tues, i met lia babe, ja babe & their bfs. (welcome to e clan farid! as for aepul, u r no newbie) sat down at spinelli. at first sooo confident want go dine at the balcony. but den evryone's stomach full alrd. discuss. discuss. discuss, go K Box. whee..! shiok-ness. aepul, kau kekek la. imagine, we all share 1 mic & he had e otha one all by himself! farid din even sing. mayb a little. malu la konon! but thx to aepul la, he got e ball rollg. not manyy choices for malay song. but okayyy la. we tries to sing crazy in love, beyonce's song. hahas! hancur! we ended up dancing to it.

soon, aepul was fast aslp, ja drunk. left, me & lia basically cos farid nv sing. but ja & farid left early cos dey had to fetch some person at e airport. & den soon lia fell aslp. i took e opportunity to sing my heart out. hahas! funny i tell u, cos all e malay songs i sental alrd, i picked english songs. yet e couple slpt peacefully. kekek-ness.

i woke dem up at 4 cos by den i myself cant tahan. gues how much was e total! $301! & w no qns, lia just sign e bill. aku shockk laa sey cos i hv dun hv tt amount of $$. hahas.

e swtest part, we sat down reminiscing our 8 yrs of frenshp. & how my bday was always soo perfect. oh yes, thx to ja babe & farid for e bday cake. u guys bought tears to my eyes. i was so happy but i noe it wasnt complete. ros wasnt der. :'( i njoyed myself veryy much dearies. i heartt u all veryy veryy much. seriously, no one ustds me like dey do. thankiuuuuu for evrythg. *big hugs & kisses*

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY AINEE!! <33

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home