My Laughters, My Cries

Saturday, September 01, 2007

e one w kakna's solemnization

20 July 2007
kakna's solemnization. it was a beauuutiful date. 20072007. yes? both kakna & abg salleh turns 27 tis yr. it happ at kakna's new hse at yew tee. i tell u. damn kecoh laa ok. w all e pple. e makciks & e anak2 kecil. oh so semakk!! & gues whr kakyan & i went ltr tt nite? MacD laa sey. cannot tahan. no time to eat. sunggoh sibuk mlm itu. heh. & e pelamin was built by us! yes, baba nailed them tgthr. me, kakda & mak su helped w e deco. nice rite! c baba's & oma's face. sooo happy. i am too. ouh yes, my family wore pink. i loike. k, njoy e pics.












oh so u noticed ders no pic of apong, my bro? yes. no family photo too? yes! like blardy idiot. i hate e mak andam & photographer. bodo taikk.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home