My Laughters, My Cries

Saturday, September 01, 2007

e one w so many thgs! stufs

ouhhhh yes! i finally have e mood to blog. its almost 2 mths now! hahas.

firstly. MERDEKA!! ive been sayg tt e whole day! to oma, to my sisters, to frens. wooohoooo!! happy 50th (sings)malaysia truly asia. & to my country too. Singapore's 42nd National Day! i rmrbred having fun on tt day. i watchd e fireworks w hunns. yipple-ness.

wat else eh. ouh! kakna's weddg! & yes, kakna's alrd preg & only now m i updatg my blog. yey! cant wait to b an aunt. (imagine: mak su! mak su!) *bigg smiles*

lia's bday, hunns bday had past. ders nthg much to talk abt. i bought dem nthg. no $ la. soon mayb. wat else happ?

yes! ive quitted sch. haaaaaahhh?!!!! yes. i have officially. k, those who wanna ask, pls do so. i wont ans. but i do hv my reasons. not good but acceptable enuf? nyeah. so wat m i gg to do w my life, u asked? haaa.. tt depends on hunns. he'll support me. u promised!

done i supposed? hee..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home