My Laughters, My Cries

Saturday, September 01, 2007

e one w kakna's weddg

21072007
haa.. we were so unorganized. yes, as always. but evrythg looked soo preeetty. our baju kebayas. e decos. e cupcakes. i love loove it. i love tt day. its so memorable. oh yes, my baju was abt to burst wen we went over to abg salleh's side. i ate too much. seriously, too much. i dun like our food. but i do like e prawns. hee. its so near perfect la. smthgs we forgot to do. & til tdy, oma stil blame herself. its okay i thk cos its our first time. evryone knew. we'll back it betta wen its kakda's turn. *winks*

















& we end it w a last group photo. e whole family. oma's side. baba's side. & evryone held e cupcake. e moments stil fresh on my mind. how nice! i loooove my family la.

I WISH U HAPPINESS KAKNA & ABG SALLEH. ALTHOU WE WERENT AS CLOSE AS SISTERS. I STIL LOVE U. UVE BEEN E GREATEST U CAN W ME. BIG HUGSS!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home