My Laughters, My Cries

Sunday, September 02, 2007

e one w reasons

stuupid blogger. wont let me update pics. blardy hell.

since ive quitted sch, ive been growing fatter. nyeah not reli la. ive always been fat. all i do is eat, watch tv. unkess hunss or whoeva ask me out, den i will. else, i will slog at home w oma & acheek. watch sensasi 24/7. so irritatg la seyy. who m i kiddg? LOLS. im having funn! no stress, no assgnments, no worries, no early morngs. yippledeydeedooo!!

but i hv got to start planng on wat to do w my life. seriously, i want e MMI thgy butttt. its too expensive. i dun wanna use baba's $. yes, nk step independent watsoeva u call it uh. nyeah. i hv my reasons. i always do.

thgs w hunns hvnt been e best for e past.... one month? yes! even he agreed. ive chgd. i noe. but we had a fruitful cnvrsatn just now, i hope. i told him my reasons. he said he ustd but im sure ders thgs ive said tt might hv hurt. well im sorry. he has to noe y he deserves gettg tis treatment from me, rite?

apart from all e fites, i stil love him. thou at times he can b irritatg. yea.. he's stil e one i turn to at e end of e day. cos he nv fail to make me smile. e thgs he say. he little thgs he do. a stupid act can cheer me up. eventhou its him im fightg w. i dun care. he'll hv his way of cheerg me up. tts my muhd syamiel.

& reminiscing w u r e best-est babyy! u made it alive. (awww.. so swt (-_-)) im reli supposed to b slpg now. i hv to wake up early in e morng & i hv to cook. fried macaroni. we'll go picnic-ing at ECP! such fun-ness.

i cant wait!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home