My Laughters, My Cries

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

e one w downs

u noe wen pple say ders ups & downs in life? yea. im literally facing tt rite now. im having my downs. chett!

im just so sorry laa hunns. i so prangai. i mocked at u. mimic at wateva u said. (yes, i can b tt rude) yet u kept ur cool & talk to me in e nicest way u can. den, all i said was, "i tk tau. i tk tau. i tau i ada mood nk balek." if i were u, i wud hv just walked away. but der u were, sayg no, tryg to make thgs betta & i just push u away. further & further away.

cause of fight? heh. stupid, veryyy stupid. bcos he raised his voice at me. but all i needed was a hug. his hug. it can make me forget abt all e thgs im initially angry at. it takes all my worries away. hais.. im not askg for much m i? m i?

EEEUUURRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! tk suka la. tk suka!!

nk happy2. tknk ada probs. tknk gado2. bole? sape uh ada rltnshp yg mcm gni? like, evrythgs soooo perfect. evrythg is accordg to e way dey want.

abykucyg..sorry?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home