My Laughters, My Cries

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

e one w nthg


hell yeaahh ive watched it! stil, e first one rock betta. ohh zac efron! his bods, his moves, his EYES! ohh droooool!

ouh, few days ago, hunns cabot my first uban. yes, white hair. OMG!

mon's picnic, tues' gym, wed's shoppg. all 3 plans cancelled. yes! sunggoh membingetkn! & im sick. went to baba company's clinic w hunns. & i was charged 45bux for it. & i tot can claim. shit seyy. i was given 5 medicines altgthr. for phlegm, airway, cough, antibiotics & of course lozenges. i hv minor bronchitis. (-_-)

& i had to stay at home w e whole day. e cough syrup was supposed to make me feel drowsy. but hell no i cant slp. soooo irritatg! & all i cud thk abt was e shoppg spree hunns had promised me. aiyahhh!

& oh kakyan. u r soo irritatg! yes! get a life.

tis entry is so random. bleargh!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home