My Laughters, My Cries

Sunday, September 09, 2007

e one w ros' weddg

e beautifuuul nur lydia ashanti.

e "princess" for e day

i caught e flowers! yeys! my turns nx! AHBEE!

6 yrs & countg

hahaks. i have loads more pics like tis. aku & ja tkde keja.

ainee, fifi darla, ja berok!

US w e bride & groom

FURAMA gals w Ricola on their teeth. cool-ness!

FURAMA geng. hunns was supposed to b bhind me. dammit!


ahhh. at last. one of my bestie got married. I WISH U ALL E HAPPINESS MY DEAR. IM HERE FOR U. I LOOOVE U!

& i surely hate e fact tt lydia has forgotten abt me. sad but wat to do? it has been 7 mths u noe. she's all talkative now. unlike a 2 yr old, reli. adorable nk mampos.

& i met hunns just now. wanted to talk abt US. heh. lets just wait & c wat happ nx. it was very disappointg but i stick to wat i believe. ders chgs wen ders chances. ka-ching!

& yeys! im happy cos u got e skinny black jeans. like, at last. *winks*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home